The Healthy Ageing Toolkit is a searchable database of cohort studies suitable for studying healthy ageing and its social and environmental factors from countries worldwide.
Here are the simple steps on how to use the Toolkit:
- Click on the Toolkit section to perform a search.
- Select countries you want to research using the interactive map.
- By clicking on the arrow next to each category of variables, you can refine your search by filtering additional variables as needed.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the page to see search results.
Search results will appear in a Matrix view. To reset your search, click on the Reset button.
How to cite the Toolkit
Khalatbari-Soltani S & Blyth FM. 2023. Healthy Ageing Toolkit. Available from: www.healthyageing-toolkit.cepar.edu.au.
We hope you will find the toolkit easy to navigate and self-explanatory. The Toolkit includes:
- An About section describing the Rationale for the Healthy Ageing Toolkit, information on Data Collections, Strengths and Limitations, and a step-by-step guide on How to Use the Toolkit.
- The Toolkit section includes an interactive map to search for cohort studies with measurements of interest.